Summer Camp programs gives you the opportunity to:
- Earn merit badges while learning new skills
- Mountain bike our great trails
- Do some great fishing
- Stargaze with [the] ecology staff
- Eat in a dining hall – food service is fantastic!
- Climb a 14 foot tall iceberg in [the] lake
- Try canoeing, kayaking and funyaking
- Take part in [their] awesome COPE program with plenty of open COPE sessions.
- Climb natural rock walls or climbing towers
- Cook your own steak dinner one evening in your campsite
- Win a camp wide cooking contest
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills
- Enjoy a nice hot shower 24 hrs a day in clean shower and bath house. There are plenty of flush toilets and individual shower stalls.
- Learn Tenderfoot through First Class Scout skills at first year camper Dan Beard program
Join us every July for a week of outdoor fun!